Table of Contents
What is Node js?
Now we try to understand the definition of Node js:
You will get the answer to this question further.
History of Node js
Why use Node js?
There are many benefits of its use, due to which its use has started to be very high. We are telling you below about why we should use it. Node js uses Asynchronous Programming. This language is non-blocking. We try to understand this through an example. Suppose you request to fetch any data through node js. Now suppose that it takes 10 seconds time for that request to come. At the same time, if you make another request, it will take 5 seconds time. Now, what do you think that like PHP it will wait for the first 10-second request, then after that it will come to 5 seconds. No node js doesn’t do this strongly. In Node js, the request which takes less time comes first. If you send a request of 5 seconds after the first 10-second request in PHP. It will take PHP 15 seconds to fetch this data. And first, if the request of 10 seconds is done then the result of the same will come first in the output. After that, the result of the 5-second request will come. Talk about node js at the same time, with the request of 10 seconds, the request of 5 seconds will also be fetched. And it can handle many requests at one time. In the Node js, the first 5-second output will come first, followed by the 10-second output. The speed of fetching data of Node js is high.
- Through Node js, you can generate dynamic page content.
- Through this, you can create, open, read, write, delete and close the file, etc.
- For Node js, you can add, delete, modify data in your database.
- With this help, you can create an ultra-fast application.
- It can be used to create server-side applications.
- Performing CRUD operations on File and Database servers is very easy.
- It is also very easy to learn.
- With its help, you can handle your project easily.
- In this, you can also create your own custom modules and use them in your project.
When to use Node js?
- Data Streaming Applications
- Real-time chat applications
Data Streaming Applications
Data streaming applications are applications that are used for streaming. Like Youtube, Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc.
Real-time chat applications
These are the applications that are used for live chat.
Hire NodeJs Developers at iTriangle Technolabs
We offer dedicated and cost-effective services for hire NodeJS developers. We use the most progressive tools and strategies just as development techniques for on-time project conveyance. We guarantee to offer the best performance and inventive answer for your venture. Hire us
If you have any suggestions or questions, then you can ask us by writing in the comment box.